Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Conveniently located in the Wetherby City, this property is perched high on a hill among 100 acres with fine views of the surrounding area.
This property offers 44 guest rooms that offer a blend of modern comfort and luxury with the traditional features of historic country houses. Above all, each room is different but all are finished to the highest possible standard.
The Georgiana Restaurant of Wood Hall Hotel creates a special atmosphere in which you can enjoy a fine dining experience as it offers dishes that have fresh flavours, simple combinations and high quality ingredients. You can also choose your favourite wine from the wine list, which includes old world classics and intriguing new world arrivals that would increase your pleasure.
The Wood Hall Hotel offers the guests contemporary meeting space with the latest technology set in tranquil and inspirational surroundings that would make the event successful. Also available is a swimming pool as well as a lobby for your relaxation.
- just an excellent hotel to be at . unobtrusive staff but there if you need them. good food and good service. great surroundings
- This was my second visit to the hotel, the first being a few years ago. I had a pleasurable experience on the first occasion and it was pleasing to see that the standard hadn't dropped. Everything was as it should be.
- Location was superb. A beautiful setting in spectacular countryside. The breakfast menu was extensive - something for everyone including the vegetarians amongst us. Our room was spacious, well equipped and exceptionally clean.l
- The room was lovely, never have I stayed anywhere that offer turn the room down for the evening while we were in the lovely spa! Beautiful surroundings wish we could have stayed longer! We will definitely be returning!
- Picturesque position, fantastic facilities, superb staff!!!
- The friendliness of the staff very customer focused. The location in a lovely setting, remote. Good walks. Good spa facilities.
- We got married at Wood Hall 5 years ago and we have been back a few times since. Wood Hall is lovely, staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was delicious. We will keep going back there. Beautiful views, beautiful hotel. Cannot fault the place.
- The Leisure facilities. The bed was comfy Lovely location in the countryside Nice ambiance in Library
- Lovely setting and a reasonable B&B rate for a standard double room through booking.com. Great pool and hot-tub.
- Very good room, comfortable beds, good size bathroom. Breakfast good, swimming pool decent size. Would definitely stay here again.
- Room was lovely, spa was wonderful and food was very nice. Bar staff were excellent, and so were reception team.
- Beautiful house with panoramic view of the valley, a real Yorkshire idyll. Although it's a very historic building, everything is recently refurbished and feels luxurious. The staff are amazing, especially on reception and in the bar and restaurant. Service is just right - a touch of formality but relaxed and unobtrusive. The spa is small but very clean and nice, although I expect it would easily get crowded in peak hours.
- The view, the room service was quick, efficient and friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
- Food was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. The setting was superb and the room excellent also.
- Loved the rooms and enjoyed the whole experience.